This Week's Circulars
Kenneth "Kenny" McClain, age 32, of Live Oak, FL passed away Thursday, November 14, 2019 from injuries sustained in an automobile accident. Harris Funeral Home & Cremations, Inc. is in charge of all arrangements.
Mr. Charles Edward Mizell, 84, of Wellborn, passed away peacefully Thursday morning, November 14, 2019 at the Haven-Suwannee Valley Hospice Care Center after an extended illness. He was born in Wellborn on January 5, 1935 to the late Carl Mizell and Gladys Blair Mizell. He has been a lifelon…
Mr. Archie Williams, of Live Oak, FL, passed away on November 9, 2019. D.M. Udell and Sons of Douglas M Udell Funeral Home is in charge of all arrangements.
- UPDATE: Live Oak man killed in crash with semi
- Man arrested for hit-and-run fatality
- Live Oak man killed in hit-and-run
- Suwannee rebuild underway with new coach
- Lee amazed by ‘Ultimate Cowboy’ impact
- Jasper woman critically injured in single car wreck
- Suwannee BOCC OKs fire station property purchase
- Sixteen arrested at Hulaween festival
- Musgrove: Suwannee County had several early Chamber iterations
- Volunteers sought to decorate Heritage Park