With Halloween itself right around the corner, we want to take minute to remind everyone about Halloween safety.
“Public participation in government business is the bedrock of American local government and should be protected, permitted, and not discouraged…”
In a society where it is often considered politically incorrect to talk about matters of faith, the Suwannee Democrat, Jasper News and Mayo Free Press are asking their readers to share their faith with the entire community.
This week, newspapers across the nation recognize National Newspaper Week and the theme — Journalism Matters Now More Than Ever — points to the importance of accurate reporting, watchdog journalism, strong editorials, comprehensive public notices and a free, open public forum that can be eas…
As both Mark Herron and Darren Elkind, the two opposing lawyers in the Oct. 25 public hearing regarding Helen Miller’s seat on the White Springs Town Council, agreed: the council took upon itself a solemn responsibility with the hearing.
This Week's Circulars
Mr. Archie Williams, of Live Oak, FL, passed away on November 9, 2019. D.M. Udell and Sons of Douglas M Udell Funeral Home is in charge of all arrangements.
Mrs. Corolyn Moss, of White Springs, FL, passed away November 10, 2019. D.M. Udell and Sons of Douglas M Udell Funeral Home is in charge of all arrangements.
Mrs. Rosa Roundtree passed away on November 7, 2019. D.M. Udell and Sons of Douglas M Udell Funeral Home is in charge of all arrangements.
- Live Oak man killed in hit-and-run
- Lee amazed by ‘Ultimate Cowboy’ impact
- Black voters rally behind Trump
- Sixteen arrested at Hulaween festival
- Crusaw, Young crowned at Branford homecoming
- Suwannee Fire Rescue holding ‘push-in’ ceremonies for new engines
- Jasper woman critically injured in single car wreck
- Man arrested for hit-and-run fatality
- Musgrove: Suwannee County had several early Chamber iterations
- Black lawmakers, faith leaders: 'Dump Trump'