As featured on
WASHINGTON, D.C. — While Georgia is embattled in voting rights and voter suppression arguments, the state’s U.S. Representatives stayed with their parties in a crucial vote Friday to restore voter protections.
This Week's Circulars
Dennis Corbin, 36, Live Oak, FL passed away on Sunday, February 9, 2020. He loved hunting, boating, riding his Harley-Davidson motorcycle and helping his dad with cows. Dennis is survived by his parents: Tommy & Rita Corbin; daughter: Emma Corbin-Pittman; son: Karr Edward Corbin; brother…
Ms. Jewell B. Smith, 90, passed away at her residence on Tuesday, January 28, 2020, in Live Oak, FL following an extended illness she was the widow of the late Leroy Smith, Jr. and the daughter of the late Orb and Leona Chaplin Spivey. She is preceded in death by two brothers Jack Spivey and…
Jimmy Randall Robinson, age 72, of Live Oak, FL, passed away January 30, 2020. Please sign the guestbook at http://www.harrisfuneralhomeinc.net. Harris Funeral Home & Cremations, Inc. is in charge of all arrangements.
- Branford man arrested for murder
- Former fire chief sues White Springs
- SIS student asked to be Valentine on ‘Today’ show
- DOT to assist city in well rehab project
- Burleson recognized for winning animal advocate award
- Hightower hired as Jennings’ temporary clerk
- RTC career fair, showcase is ‘best’ ever
- Wild Concerts: Theme park announces 2020 entertainment schedule
- Bullard: Suwannee Valley’s ties to Civil Rights Movement
- Stephen Foster CSO hosting ‘Save Our Bells’ concert