Live Oak —
Wednesday Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Light north wind.
Fore more weather visit: http://weather.cnhionline.com/fw.php?usr=suwanneedemocrat
US 90 Daytime lane closures between Goldkist Boulevard near the Farmer’s Co-op and Walker Avenue Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to clean the ditches.
State Road 51 Daytime lane closures between the Lafayette County line and the southern Live Oak city limits Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. to take roadway samples.
US 90 The road will be closed between US 129 and Houston Avenue Friday, October 12 from 3 to 4:30 p.m. for the Suwannee High School homecoming parade. Live Oak Police and Suwannee County Sheriff’s officers will detour traffic.
US 129 (South Ohio Avenue) The road will be closed between Suwannee Elementary School and US 90 Friday, October 12 from 3 to 4:30 p.m. for the Suwannee High School homecoming parade. Live Oak Police and Suwannee County Sheriff’s officers will detour traffic.
Interstate 75 Nighttime lane closures at the Suwannee River bridges between US 129 (Exit 451) and the Suwannee County line (Suwannee River bridges) Tuesday from 9 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. to reseal the bridge joints. Nighttime lane closures in both directions at the Weigh-in-Motion Stations Sunday from 9 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. to install traffic control devices in the asphalt The speed limit is reduced to 60 mph during lane closures.
US 129 Daytime lane closures at the Interstate 75 interchange Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. to place the final layer of asphalt. Also, daytime lane closures between the western city limits of Jasper and the Georgia line after 8:30 a.m. for work on the shoulders in preparation for resurfacing.
US 129 The road will be closed between the Bank of America and Northwest 15th Avenue Saturday, October 6 from 12:30 to 3 p.m. for the First Saturday Market Day, Antique Tractor Show and Parade. Jasper Police will detour traffic.
County Road 354 Possible daytime lane closures between US 27 and State Road 51 (Hal Adams Bridge) for construction of a new bike trail on the north and east side of the road.
State Road 51 Possible daytime lane closures between County Road 354 and the Hal Adams Bridge for construction of a new bike trail on the east side of the road.
US 27 (Main Street) The road will be closed Friday, October 12 between County Road 251A and Hawkins Avenue from 1:15 to 2:15 p.m. for the Lafayette High School homecoming parade. Lafayette County Sheriff’s officers will detour traffic.
Interstate 75 Daytime lane closures in both directions at the Alachua County line (Santa Fe River bridge) Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. for routine bridge maintenance.
South Main Boulevard (US 41) Possible daytime lane closures southbound near Southwest Crescent Street for construction of a new Family Dollar Store.
State Road 47 Possible daytime lane closures for northbound traffic at the new Clay Electric site south of Lake City and trucks entering and leaving daily.
Best bets for today:
* Grief recovery is a painful process. GriefShare is a weekly video seminar featuring some of the nation’s foremost experts on grief recovery topics. Each Wednesday evening seminar is combined with a grief support group discussion time. GriefShare is held at FBC Live Oak each Wednesday evening at 6 p.m.
Live Oak —
- Local News
- HamCo EMS hires new ass’t director
- Mayo Christmas parade postponed
- The stakes are set for new fire department in White Springs
- Suwannee Democrat Obituaries- Dec. 13, 2013
- Jewett St. back to normal in White Springs
- HamCo school district recognized by SACS
- Suwannee Democrat
- Santa photos, Christmas on the Square, others, now online!
- Morning Update for Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
- Family firearm safety event with Congressman Ted Yoho is Saturday
- Suwannee County Commission meeting agenda for Dec. 17, 2013
- Resource fair is Dec 20 at PCS Conference Center-Event to serve recently laid off PotashCorp workers
- November was wetter than normal in Suwannee River Valley, according to water management
- Jasper News
- Mayo Free Press
- Arrest Record
- AP Video