Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR March 18, 2014, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
· The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
· Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
· Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak on items listed within this agenda following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Comments must be limited to items listed on the agenda and speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
· For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400.
1. Approve payment of processed invoices.
2. Approval of Agreement with Florida Department of Corrections for Fire and EMS services.
3. Approval to change fleet fuel card companies.
4. Approval of agreement with Nabors, Giblin and Nickerson for consultant services associated with Fire and Solid waste assessment.
5. Approval of Change Orders # 1 and # 2 regarding 169th and access road (these are a revisit of previously approved Change Orders with a reduction in cost to the County).
6. Approve contract with URS for Airport consultant services.
7. Authorization to apply for two Florida Boater Improvement Program grants including resolutions for same. (Parks Department)
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS ITEMS:
PROCLAMATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
8. Adoption of resolution proclaiming March 2014 as Developmental Disabilities month in Suwannee County (Bobbie Lake, The Arc North Florida, Inc.)
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
9. At 6:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold a public hearing, to consider adoption of a resolution closing an undeveloped, unnamed deeded county road located in Section 7 Township 3 South Range 12 East. (Ronald Meeks, Planning and Zoning Director)
10. At 6:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, presentation of insurance audit. (Lee Harvard, B.W. Helvenston & Sons Insurance)