Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR May 6, 2014, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
· The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
· Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
· Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak on items listed within this agenda following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Comments must be limited to items listed on the agenda and speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
· For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400. CONSENT:
1. Approval of payment of processed invoices.
2. Approval of annual Subterranean Termite Treatment Contract and Limited Warranty Retreatment, with Live Oak Pest Control, in the amount of $119.23 annually, for Suwannee County Coliseum.
3. Approval of Settlement Agreement and Change Order for relocation of light poles at the Airport.
4. Approval of Change Order No. 2 (Final) for Music Construction for work on the Apron Rehabilitation and New High Mast Lights project at the Airport.
5. Approval of Master Agreement with URS Corporation for General Engineering Consulting at the Airport.
6. Approval of Supplemental Agreement No. 13 for professional services associated with the development of a Medical Helicopter site at the Airport.
7. Approval of Traffic Signal Maintenance and Compensation Agreement with Florida Department of Transportation.
8. Authorization to advertise for bids for a Domestic Boiler at County Jail.
9. Award bid for Water Treatment for Energy Plant to Chem-Aqua, Inc. in the amount of $5,669.37. (Bid Solicitation No. 2014-09) (Bids were opened on April 29, 2014.)
10. Award bid for Restorative Carpet Cleaning to Reliable Carpet Cleaning in the amount of $15,432.42. (Bid Solicitation No. 2014-10) (Bids were opened on April 29, 2014.)