Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR April 1 , 2014, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
· The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
· Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
· Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak on items listed within this agenda following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Comments must be limited to items listed on the agenda and speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
· For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400. CONSENT:
1. Approval of payment of processed invoices.
2. Approval of Task Order with Preble-Rish for sinkhole remediation at the Catalyst Site.
3. Authorization to apply for RIF Grant for sinkhole remediation.
4. Authorization to bid sinkhole remediation at Catalyst Site.
5. Authorization to bid Single Stream Recycling.
6. Authorization to upgrade equipment at communication tower. (Funded with Emergency Management Grant)
7. Approval to purchase a mower from Florida Sheriffs contract # 760-000-10-1 in the amount of $9401.20 for Public Works/Landfill. (Budgeted Item)
8. Award Waste Disposal bid to Waste Management.
9. Authorization to hire temporary truck drivers and dragline operator on “as needed” basis.
10. Authorization to advertise for bids on Restorative Carpet Cleaning.
11. Authorization to advertise for bids for Water Treatment at the Suwannee County Courthouse and Suwannee Jail’s energy plant.
12. Accept resignation of Ernie Sellers from Suwannee County Development Authority.
13. Approval of Lease Agreement with McAlpin Community Center for the purpose of voting location (Precinct 10) from March 1, 2013 through December 31, 2019.
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS ITEMS:
PROCLAMATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
14. The Chairman calls for additional items. (Any items the Board agrees to consider will be heard under Agenda Item No.20, Additional Agenda Items.)