Live Oak —
Today: Sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 103. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 72. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
For all road conditions in Suwannee County, visit www.suwcounty.org/
State Road 51 Daytime lane closures from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Lafayette County line (Hal Adams Bridge) for emergency repairs at the Suwannee River Bridge.
US 90 The road remains closed about five miles west of Live Oak due to flooding.
US 90 Daytime lane closures east of the Madison County line to 193rd Road Monday and Tuesday after 9 a.m. to fill a sinkhole.
US 129 Daytime lane closures Wednesday through Friday after 9 a.m. three miles south of Live Oak to fill a sinkhole.
Live Oak —
- Local News
- HamCo EMS hires new ass’t director
- Mayo Christmas parade postponed
- The stakes are set for new fire department in White Springs
- Suwannee Democrat Obituaries- Dec. 13, 2013
- Jewett St. back to normal in White Springs
- HamCo school district recognized by SACS
- Suwannee Democrat
- Santa photos, Christmas on the Square, others, now online!
- Morning Update for Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
- Family firearm safety event with Congressman Ted Yoho is Saturday
- Suwannee County Commission meeting agenda for Dec. 17, 2013
- Resource fair is Dec 20 at PCS Conference Center-Event to serve recently laid off PotashCorp workers
- November was wetter than normal in Suwannee River Valley, according to water management
- Jasper News
- Mayo Free Press
- Arrest Record
- AP Video