Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR FEBRUARY 18, 2014, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
· The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
· Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all documentation.
· Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak on items listed within this agenda following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Comments must be limited to items listed on the agenda and speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
· For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400.
1. Approve payment of processed invoices.
2. Award RFQ for General Engineering Consultant at the Suwannee County Airport to URS, and authorization to enter into negotiations for same. (RFQ 2014-03) (RFQs were opened on February 4, 2014)
3. Request permission to apply for a matching grant through the Florida Forest Service in the amount of $ 9,600.00 for Fire/ Rescue.
4. Request permission to apply for a matching grant through the Florida Department of Health (Bureau of EMS) in the amount of $233,933.37 for Fire/ Rescue.
5. Request permission to apply for a matching grant through the Florida Department of Health (Bureau of EMS) in the amount of $96,009.82 for Fire/ Rescue.
6. Request permission to apply for a matching grant through the Florida Department of Health (Bureau of EMS) in the amount of $12,121.40 for Fire/ Rescue.
7. Request permission to apply for a credit application for Maudlin International for the service/ repair of fire trucks for Fire/ Rescue.
8. Approval of Construction & Maintenance Agreement with the Florida Department of Transportation for the widening and resurfacing of CR 252 from CR 349 to SR 249 / US 129, and adoption of enabling resolution.
9. Approval of task order with Preble-Rish for engineering services associated with US 90 turn lanes to accommodate Catalyst Site. Funding provided by FDOT.
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS ITEMS:
PROCLAMATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
10. Recognition of the 125th Anniversary of Florida Public Health. (Pam Blackmon, Health Officer/Administrator)
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
11. At 6:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold a public hearing, to approve budget amendments to the following funds for fiscal year 2012-2013: (Barry A. Baker, Clerk of Circuit Court)
a) Emergency Management Grant, Revenues
b) Municipal Services Fund
c) State Attorney Fund
d) Road & Bridge, Revenues
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
12. The Chairman calls for additional items. (Any items the Board agrees to consider will be heard under Agenda Item No. 15, Additional Agenda Items.)
13. Approve minutes of meeting held on January 30, 2014 and February 4, 2014.
14. Discuss, with possible Board action, employee raises. (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
15. Additional Agenda Items.
16. Public Concerns and Comments. (Filling out of Comment Card required, and forward to Chairman or County Administrator. Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium – one (1) trip to podium.)
17. Board Members Inquiries, Requests and Comments.