Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR FEBRUARY 4, 2014, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
- The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
- Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all documentation.
- Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak on items listed within this agenda following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Comments must be limited to items listed on the agenda and speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
- For general updates or questions regarding County business contact County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400.
- Approved payment of processed invoices.
- Declare miscellaneous equipment for Public Works Department as surplus and approval of sale for same.
- Approval to purchase used tanker trailer from Trucks-E-Quip, Inc. of Tampa Fla. (as sole source) in the amount of $19,900 for Public Works/Solid Waste. (Budgeted Item)
- Award bid for Hard Surface Floor Maintenance to Pioneer Janitorial Service of Suwannee Valley, Inc. in the amount of $12,639.00 annually. (Bid Solicitation No. 2014-02) (Bids were opened on January 28, 2014.)
- Award bid for Contracted Janitorial Services to Cohesive Enterprises in the amount of $7,020.00 annually. (Bid Solicitation No. 2014-01) (Bids were opened on January 28, 2014.)
- Proposed calendar for evaluating and scheduling interviews of Economic Development Director applicants.
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS ITEMS:
PROCLAMATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
- At 6:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold second public hearing, to consider adoption of an ordinance amending the Land Development Regulations requiring a public hearing process for uses at the Catalyst Site. (Ronald Meeks, Planning and Zoning Director)
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
- The Chairman calls for additional items. (Any items the Board agrees to consider will be heard under Agenda Item No. 13, Additional Agenda Items.)