Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR July 15, 2014, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
· The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
· Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
· Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak on items listed within this agenda following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Comments must be limited to items listed on the agenda and speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
· For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. July 1, 2014 – Regular Board Meeting
2. Approval of payment of processed invoices.
3. Adoption of Preliminary Rate Resolution for Fire Protection Assessment for Fiscal Year 2014-15.
4. Adoption of Preliminary Rate Resolution for Solid Waste Assessment for Fiscal Year 2014-15.
5. Approval of State Housing Initiative Partnership (SHIP) Program Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Funding Certification.
6. Approval of Local Option Gas Tax distribution percentages.
7. Approval of Change Order with Curt’s Construction, Inc. for sinkhole remediation at the Catalyst Site.
8. Approval to submit an amendment to the original agreement with Digitech Computer, Inc.
9. Approval of website and design development cost for Economic Development website.
10. Request permission to close the Suwannee River Regional Library System on Wednesday, September 24, 2014 for staff training day.
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS ITEMS:
11. Set date, time and location for Tentative and Final Budget Hearings. (Barry Baker, Clerk of Court)
PROCLAMATIONS AND PRESENTATION:
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
12. At 6:00 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, consider approval of the recapitulation of the Fiscal Year 2013 Tax Roll for Suwannee County. (Sharon Jordan, Suwannee County Tax Collector)
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
13. Additional Agenda Items. The Chairman calls for additional items.
14. Public Concerns and Comments. (Filling out of Comment Card required, and forward to Chairman or County Administrator. Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium – one (1) trip to podium.)
15. Board Members Inquiries, Requests and Comments.
16. Administrator’s comments and information.