Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR June 3, 2014, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
· The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
· Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
· Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak on items listed within this agenda following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Comments must be limited to items listed on the agenda and speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
· For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. May 20, 2014.
2. Approval of payment of processed invoices.
3. Approval of Federally-Funded Subgrant Agreement with the Florida Division of Emergency Management for an Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) in the amount of $48,360.00 for the Emergency Management Department.
4. Approval of State-Funded Subgrant Agreement with the Florida Division of Emergency Management for an Emergency Management Preparedness and Assistance Grant (EMPA) in the amount of $105,806.00 for the Emergency Management Department.
5. Approval of Change Order for Music Construction for temporary potable water at the Catalyst Site.
6. Approval of Change Order for Music Construction for water connection to Klausner.
7. Approval of Resolution authorizing County Administrator to apply for permits with Suwannee River Water Management District pertaining to County projects approved by the County Commission.
8. Appointment of Tonya Byrd to serve on the Suwannee County Tourist Development Council.
9. Reappointment of Dick Calvitt to serve another term on the Tourist Development Council, retroactive to December 31, 2013.
10. Reappointment of Greg Scott to serve another term on the Tourist Development Council, retroactive to December 31, 2012.
11. Reappointment of Sonny Nobles to serve another term on the Tourist Development Council, term expires July 14, 2014.