Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR JANUARY 21, 2014, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
· The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
· Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all documentation.
· Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak on items listed within this agenda following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Comments must be limited to items listed on the agenda and speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
· For general updates or questions regarding County business contact County Administration during regular business hours at (386) 364-3400.
1. Approved payment of processed invoices.
2. Authorization for Chairman to sign application and all associated documents for 2013-2014 Consolidated Small County Solid Waste Management Grant. (no County match)
3. Approval of Subordination Agreement for Sarah Hodge, SHIP Client.
4. Permission to advertise for bids for Building Department computer program.
5. Award bid for two (2) Tree Cutter Mowers for Public Works Department to Beard Equipment Company in the amount of $15, 376.70. (Bid Solicitation No. 2013-31) (Bids were opened on January 2, 2014.)
6. Authorization of Chairman’s signature on letter to the Department of Transportation (DOT) for the reallocation of DOT funds to cover the cost of the Reconstruction of 98th Terrace Bridge.
7. Approval of letter reaffirming the Memorandum of Understanding (UF Project #00100258) with the University of Florida for the UF/IFAS Extension Agent-Agriculture/Natural Resources position in the Suwannee County Extension Office. (Agreement No. 2012-36)
8. Authorization to apply for state funding for extension of water distribution lines from water plant at Catalyst Site to I-10 Interchange.
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS ITEMS:
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
9. At 6:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, consider adoption of resolution approving Special Permit Request No. SP-14-01-01 for utilities and related facilities on property zoned Agriculture-1 by Jon Woodard, authorized agent for Blue Earth, Inc. (Ronald Meeks, Planning and Zoning Director)