Live Oak —
Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. at Live Oak City Hall.
2) Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag
3) Approval of the November 12th Council meeting minutes
4) Mayor Garth R. Nobles, Jr. – Matters of the City
1) Presentation of Certificates from the Florida League of Cities
5) City Clerk – John Gill
1) Mr. Lee Harvard-Florida League of Cities Insurance Matter
2) Discussion, with possible Council action, on the final reading of Ordinance 1350 amending the city cemetery pricing on the columbarium
6) City Administrator – Kerry Waldron
1) Ratification of the Live Oak Fire Union Local #2481 Collective Bargaining Agreement
2) Approval to apply for a training grant through the North Florida Workforce Development Board
7) Public Works Director - Brent Whitman
1) Update on proposed CDGB projects
2) Clarification regarding the 4-way stop on Helvenston Street
3) Project update (Gay Street, Warren Street, Potable water, Ichetucknee Road)
8) Development Manager – George Curtis
1) Discussion with possible Council action on city easement request
9) Councilman Jacob Grantham – Matters pertaining to the Street Department Committee
1) Discussion, with possible Council action, on the final reading of Ordinance 1351, amending section 2-32 of the code of ordinance abolishing existing standing committees
10) Councilman Keith Mixon– Matters pertaining to the Gas, Water and Sewer Committee
1) Matters concerning the City Cemetery
2) Discussion, with possible Council action, regarding speed limits on Helvenston Street
11) Councilman Bennie Thomas – Matters pertaining to the Fire Department Committee
1) Discussion with possible Council action, regarding the City’s PTO policy
12) Councilman John Yulee – Matters pertaining to the Law Enforcement Committee
No matters to discuss
13) Councilman Adam Prins – Matters pertaining to Administrative and Finance Committee
1. Discussion, with possible Council action, on the final reading of Ordinance 1349, creating the City of Live Oak Youth Advisory Board.
2. Discussion, with possible Council action, on the final reading of Ordinance 1348, amending the hours for sale and consumption of alcohol.
3. Discussion, with possible Council action, on the final reading of Ordinance 1347, amending the authority of the City Administrator.
14) Public Comments
(Please fill out a public comment form, which is located at the rear of the meeting room, prior to the start of the meeting. Comments will be limited to 3 minutes each, so all who wish to speak will be provided an opportunity)