Live Oak —
10. At 6:30p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, , hold first of two public hearings, to consider LDR 14-02, regarding an amendment to the official zoning atlas of Suwannee County, amending the zoning designation on property located at the Catalyst Site from Agriculture-1 and Industrial to Industrial Catalyst Site “ICS”. (Ronald Meeks, Planning & Zoning Director)
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
11. Adoption of rate resolution for right-of-way permits involving installation of utilities. (County Attorney Jimmy Prevatt)
12. Discuss, with possible Board action, application process for Boards and Committees. (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
13. Discuss, with possible Board action, Economic Development Director position. (Randy Harris, County Administrator and County Attorney Jimmy Prevatt)
14. Additional Agenda Items. The Chairman calls for additional items.
15. Public Concerns and Comments. (Filling out of Comment Card required, and forward to Chairman or County Administrator. Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium – one (1) trip to podium.)
16. Board Members Inquiries, Requests and Comments.
17. Administrator’s comments and information.