Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR July 1, 2014, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
· The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
· Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
· Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak on items listed within this agenda following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Comments must be limited to items listed on the agenda and speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
· For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
a) June 16, 2014 – Regular Board Meeting
b) June 24, 2014 – Special-Called Meeting
2. Approval of payment of processed invoices.
3. Approval of Task Order with North Florida Professional Services, Inc. for engineering services associated with the McAlpin Fire Station.
4. Approval of Task Order with Preble-Rish, Inc. for professional services related to the remediation of sinkholes located at the Catalyst Site.
5. Authorization to purchase 4x4 pick-up truck from Florida Sheriff’s contract for Public Works Department.
6. Authorization of Chairman’s signature on finalized agreements with the Suwannee River Water Management District for grant projects at Little River Springs and Charles Springs.
7. Amendment to FDOT Agreement regarding 185th Road and 98th Terrace Bridge.
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS ITEMS:
8. Consider request to set proposed millage rate for the 2014-2015 fiscal year. (Barry A. Baker, Clerk of Circuit Court)
PROCLAMATIONS AND PRESENTATION:
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
9. At 6:30p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold second public hearing, to consider adoption of application CPA 14-01, regarding an amendment to the Future Land use Map of Suwannee County amending the Future Land Use of properties located at the catalyst site from Agricultural-1 to Industrial. (Ronald Meeks, Planning & Zoning Director)