Live Oak — Note the meeting is on Monday June 16.
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR June 16, 2014, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
· The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
· Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
· Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak on items listed within this agenda following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Comments must be limited to items listed on the agenda and speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
· For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. June 3, 2014.
2. Approval of payment of processed invoices.
3. Acceptance of the E911 Rural County Grant in the amount of $59,637.06 and consent to process invoices totaling the same, to AK Associates for the yearly maintenance of the E911 System.
4. Approval of method of distributing local option fuel tax revenues between the County and eligible municipalities.
5. Approval of change order with Music Construction related to depth of water main installation at the Catalyst Site.
6. Approval of application process for Boards and Committees.
7. Authorization to reimburse City of Live Oak for Geo Tech report related to hole under pavement on Duval.
8. Authorization of Chairman’s signature and approval of United Way of Suwannee Valley, Inc. submission of Emergency Solution Grant application.
9. Requesting authorization to purchase used semi-truck for the Landfill from Yancey Truck Center Valdosta. (Budgeted Item)
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS ITEMS:
PROCLAMATIONS AND PRESENTATION:
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
10. Discuss, with possible Board action, peer review of Health Department management and delivery of services. (Commissioner Wesley Wainwright)