Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR April 15, 2014, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
· The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
· Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
· Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak on items listed within this agenda following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Comments must be limited to items listed on the agenda and speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
· For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400. CONSENT:
1. Approval of payment of processed invoices.
2. Approval of Settlement Agreement in case # 12-75-CA, liability claim covered by insurance.
3. Approval to dispose of obsolete, broken or non-repairable library equipment that has been declared surplus and removed from the property records inventory.
4. Approval of Amendment to the 2013/14 State Aid to Libraries Grant Agreement between Suwannee River Regional Library System (Project 14-ST-86, Project 14-ST-83) and the Florida State Division of Library Services.
5. Approval of ProShare Agreement with Blue Cross Blue Shield.
6. Adoption of resolution approving the Local Housing Assistance Plan for Suwannee County.
7. Authorization to advertise a Request for Proposals for Single Stream Recycling.
8. Award bid for Office Automation System for Building Department to Crouse Consulting in the amount of $49,070.00. (Bid Solicitation No. 2014-06) (Bids were opened on April 1, 2014.)
9. Reappointment of Clifford Gwinn, and Tim Alcorn, as At Large members on the Suwannee County Development Authority.
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS ITEMS
PROCLAMATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
10. The Chairman calls for additional items. (Any items the Board agrees to consider will be heard under Agenda Item No. 14, Additional Agenda Items.)