The NCAA slammed Penn State Monday with an unprecedented series of penalties, including a $60 million fine and the loss of all coach Joe Paterno's victories from 1998-2011, in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal.
- LES celebrates Arbor Day and Earth Day
- Hamilton: Special Olympics Torch Run comes to downtown Jasper
- Major flooding on CR 416 in SE Lafayette County keeps crews busy
- Walk for Christ drew thousands (+ Video)
- Hamilton school board votes 4-1 for elementary school consolidation (+ Video)
- Last day to enjoy 26th Annual Antique Tractor & Engine Show
- Hamilton County elementary school consolidation proposal riles White Springs residents
- Town hall meeting on drugs and alcohol draws large crowd in White Springs
- Live Oak residents raise awareness for autism
Klausner sawmill construction underway
The company is anticipating starting their operations in late July.
“I think that the company has created a very aggressive timeline for completion of their facilities. The sooner they’re completed, the sooner we can expect new jobs to be created on that site. That’s very exciting news for Suwannee County.”
- County Administrator Randy Harris
- More VIDEO Headlines