- Suwannee Democrat
- Tax abatement goes on Nov. ballot for Suwannee voters
- Malpractice suit against Decker dropped
Update: Area rivers continue to rise
The NWS issued flood warnings for White Springs and Suwannee Springs, with moderate flooding expected at White Springs from the additional rain today. The FWC activated the no-wake restrictions on Zone 2 between the Hal Adams bridge and Little River Springs. All 5 zones are under enforcement as of today, encompassing the 110-mile stretch on the Suwannee between U.S. 90 and Fowler's Bluff, and the lower Santa Fe.
Auto parts store robbed in Live Oak Tuesday - Full story
4 suspects arrested
- Rant & Rave for April 18, 2014
- North Florida Timber Disease and Pest Workshop starts Monday
- River flooding update
- The Democrat Says: City needs manager form of government
- FWC activates idle-speed, no-wake restrictions on Suwannee River’s Zone 1
Judge Decker answers formal charges
Third Judicial Circuit Judge Andrew J. Decker III’s attorneys filed an answer to formal charges filed against him in February by the Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission (JQC).
The JQC filed seven formal charges against Decker for several alleged violations of judicial canon and misconduct prior to being elected judge in November 2012.
- More Suwannee Democrat Headlines