- Suwannee Democrat
- 4-H and FFA dates for the Suwannee Valley Youth Livestock Show and Sale
- Details released in Thanksgiving Day wreck that killed 3
Toys & gifts needed for Santa Shop
Donate to the Santa Shop for school age children, ages 4-18.
- Altrusa Christmas Tour of Homes is Saturday, Dec. 14
Morning Update for Monday, Dec. 2, 2013
- Family loses home day before Thanksgiving
Public invited to proposed gas pipeline open house events
Sabal Trail Transmission, LLC will be hosting two open house meetings for the interested public to learn more about the underground natural gas pipeline project that is proposed to come through Suwannee County.
The public is invited to attend the open houses on Tuesday, Dec. 3, from 5 to 7:30 p.m. at the Coliseum (11th Street/Fairgrounds) in Live Oak and on Wednesday, Dec. 4, from 5 to 7:30 p.m. at Branford High School (405 S Reynolds St., Branford).
- Arrest made in fatal Thanksgiving night wreck
Live Oak's Christmas On The Square kicks off Friday, Dec. 6 with live music, fireworks
The signature event of the year for the Suwannee County Chamber of Commerce is expanding this year. The exciting weekend will begin Friday night, Dec. 6 at 6:30 with the Jingle Bell Fun Run/Walk. Followed by a Street Block Party featuring Justin Case Band and follwed up by fireworks at approximately 8 p.m.
Fire causes damage to Suwannee County chicken house
Approximately 6,000 chickens were lost in the fire as crews successfully saved 13,000.
- More Suwannee Democrat Headlines