Live Oak —
Thursday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 70. East wind 6 to 10 mph.
Thursday Night Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 46. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
For more weather visit: http://weather.cnhionline.com/fw.php?usr=suwanneedemocrat
Interstate 75 Daytime lane closures Monday for northbound traffic and Tuesday for southbound traffic between State Road 6 (Exit 460) and the Georgia line for resurfacing. The speed limit is reduced to 60 mph during lane closures.
US 41 Daytime lane closures after 8:30 a.m. between the Columbia County line (Suwannee River Bridge) and White Springs for drainage work and from US 129 just south of Jasper to resurface.
US 129 Daytime lane closures between the western city limits of Jasper and the Georgia line after 8:30 a.m. for resurfacing.
County Road 354 Possible daytime lane closures between US 27 and State Road 51 (Hal Adams Bridge) for construction of a new bike trail on the north and east side of the road.
State Road 51 Possible daytime lane closures between County Road 354 and the Hal Adams Bridge for construction of a new bike trail on the east side of the road.
Live Oak —
- Suwannee Democrat
- Winners announced: 2013 Suwannee County Chamber of Commerce lighted Christmas parade
- City of Live Oak regular meeting agenda for Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013
SHS Donor Brick Program in full swing
Memorialize you or your loved ones with a brick at Langford Stadium today.
- Altrusa Tour of Homes 2013 is Saturday
Morning Update for Monday, Dec. 9, 2013
- Live Oak man dies in early morning crash in Lafayette County
- Christmas on the Square draws thousands to Live Oak
- Sparky’s Kids-Geared up and anticipating more than year before
- SVEC adds new substation near catalyst site
- Cans & Covers charity event benefits United Way of Suwannee Valley
- More Suwannee Democrat Headlines