Live Oak — Remarkably beautiful here in the Suwannee River Valley. Dry, quiet, mild weather will be the rule over our area. Thursday high 72, low 41 and sunny. Mostly sunny, high of 73 and low of 39 on Black Friday! Slightly cooler Saturday and Sunday and mostly sunny.
- Suwannee Democrat
- Live Oak CRA discusses medical clinic, Civil War reenactment
- City of Live Oak proposes millage rate for 2014-15
- Sales tax-free holiday begins today
- Cultural divide bridged: Local families host Chinese kids
SCFR Assist. Chief Eyer passes away
Robert Eyer served this community 28 years.
The viewing will be held today at Daniels Funeral Home, 1126 Ohio Ave. North, in Live Oak, from 6-8 p.m. Funeral services will be Thursday, July 31, at the Live Oak Church of God, located at 9829 US Hwy. 129, in Live Oak, at 10 a.m.
Sales tax-free holiday helps Florida families save money
Governor Scott signed legislation for break starting Friday, Aug. 1
The Great Suwannee River Cleanup is fast approaching
Cleaning up the Suwannee and its tributaries
- Structure fire leads to discovery of pot operation
- Great Suwannee River Race set for Sept. 13
- ‘School Tools for Cool Kids’ School Supply Drive at Publix
- More Suwannee Democrat Headlines