Live Oak — Remarkably beautiful here in the Suwannee River Valley. Dry, quiet, mild weather will be the rule over our area. Thursday high 72, low 41 and sunny. Mostly sunny, high of 73 and low of 39 on Black Friday! Slightly cooler Saturday and Sunday and mostly sunny.
- Suwannee Democrat
- SRWMD, DEP, and USGS dive into continuous spring monitoring
- Former Live Oak Mayor A.P. "Buddy" Nott dies
- Suwannee County Extension Update: The bermudagrass stem maggots are invading
Attempted murder filed against man
Man shot in leg at bar
Smokin’ on the Suwannee tempts taste buds, crowns a champ
The Suwannee County Fairgrounds filled fast with barbecue pit masters, vendors and of course folks with huge appetites Friday and Saturday marking the sixth year for the Smokin’ on the Suwannee BBQ Festival. The festival was the place to be where it’s not only OK, but expected for folks to “pig out” and eat with your hands.
Suwannee River bounces back from prolonged drought
Thanks to above-average rainfall earlier this year and ongoing conservation efforts by the Department of Environmental Protection, springs on Florida’s historic Suwannee River are bouncing back from prolonged droughts that impacted flow from 2006-12.
- Water district launches Springs Dashboard
- Live Oak CRA vision meeting is Tuesday
- Special-called Live Oak Council meeting for July 29
- Meet the teacher dates - Suwannee County
- More Suwannee Democrat Headlines