Live Oak — Here are a few photos of folks holding signs on this election day. Videos of three people's thoughts on today are also included.
- Suwannee Democrat
- River flooding update
- The Democrat Says: City needs manager form of government
- FWC activates idle-speed, no-wake restrictions on Suwannee River’s Zone 1
Judge Decker answers formal charges
Third Judicial Circuit Judge Andrew J. Decker III’s attorneys filed an answer to formal charges filed against him in February by the Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission (JQC).
The JQC filed seven formal charges against Decker for several alleged violations of judicial canon and misconduct prior to being elected judge in November 2012.
Suwannee River Paddle for Autism is April 26
Come paddle for a cause
Hike and Seek Earth Day Celebration!
Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park will host an Earth Day Celebration on April 26 from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Free developmental screenings for Suwannee County children ages six months to four and a half years
Today at First Baptist Church in Live Oak.
- Congressman Yoho to hold town hall meeting Monday in Lake City
Update: Suspect in April 5 Live Oak shooting arrested
Turns self in to Suwannee County Jail
- Extension Update: ‘Pass-along’ and heritage plants are a tradition in southern gardens
- More Suwannee Democrat Headlines