Live Oak —
- Suwannee Democrat
- Sparky’s Kids-Geared up and anticipating more than year before
- SVEC adds new substation near catalyst site
- Cans & Covers charity event benefits United Way of Suwannee Valley
- Suwannee Valley Transit Authority moving forward-Turning around a multi-county agency
- The Democrat Says...
Christmas on the Square festivities begin tonight
The exciting weekend will kickoff Friday night at 6:30 p.m. with the Jingle Bell Fun Run/Walk. Pre-registration at 6:15 p.m. at the Train Depot. Individuals can pre-register early by visiting Dairy Queen, Poole Realty, Chamber of Commerce and Suwannee Parks and Recreation and filling out a registration form. A Street Block Party will be held at 7 p.m. at the Train Depot featuring one of North Florida’s most popular bands, “Justin Case Band.” During a music break around 8 p.m., guests will enjoy a fireworks show in the parking lot between Stoudemire’s Restaurant and Huffman-Gilmore. Concessions will be available at the events.
- $3 million scratch-off ticket sold here
- Ortiz sentenced to life in prison
Lighting of Live Oak Christmas tree, tonight
The city of Live Oak will kick off the Christmas season with the lighting of the city Christmas tree on Thursday, Dec. 5 beginning at 6 p.m. at Millennium Park in downtown Live Oak. The tree lighting will take place at 6:15 p.m. with a visit from Santa at 6:30 p.m. Santa will arrive in grand style on a Live Oak Fire Department fire truck. Music, cookies and hot chocolate will be provided.
Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park announces 2014 Suwannee River Jam country artists
Special ticket price per person for all 4 days of the Jam is only $75, but hurry, offer ends at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.
- More Suwannee Democrat Headlines