Live Oak — Do you have interesting photos of ice in your yard? Some folks left their sprinklers on last night to make ice creations. Share your photos with us and other readers at facebook.com/suwanneedemocrat and Twitter @suwanneedemocra (no 'T'). You can also send an email to email@example.com.
- Suwannee Democrat
- Community mourns loss of former mayor, Buddy Nott
- Live Oak CRA has planning meeting
- Rant & Rave - July 25, 2014
- SRWMD, DEP, and USGS dive into continuous spring monitoring
- Former Live Oak Mayor A.P. "Buddy" Nott dies
- Suwannee County Extension Update: The bermudagrass stem maggots are invading
Attempted murder filed against man
Man shot in leg at bar
Smokin’ on the Suwannee tempts taste buds, crowns a champ
The Suwannee County Fairgrounds filled fast with barbecue pit masters, vendors and of course folks with huge appetites Friday and Saturday marking the sixth year for the Smokin’ on the Suwannee BBQ Festival. The festival was the place to be where it’s not only OK, but expected for folks to “pig out” and eat with your hands.
Suwannee River bounces back from prolonged drought
Thanks to above-average rainfall earlier this year and ongoing conservation efforts by the Department of Environmental Protection, springs on Florida’s historic Suwannee River are bouncing back from prolonged droughts that impacted flow from 2006-12.
- Water district launches Springs Dashboard
- More Suwannee Democrat Headlines