Live Oak — Schools in Suwannee, Hamilton and Lafayette counties are scheduled to be open tomorrow. The question has been asked if schools will be open due to the frigid temperatures that are expected. Each school district office has informed us they are planning to be open. If anything changes, we will let you know. UPDATE: Columbia County announced that its district will be closed to all students and employees on Tuesday. Classes will resume Wednesday.
- Suwannee Democrat
- Live Oak City Council meeting agenda for March 11, 2014
- Ted Yoho speaks at Live Oak Woman’s Club meeting (+ Video)
Minimum flows and levels proposed for Santa Fe
MFL will ensure protection by establishing flow thresholds for permitting and consumptive use which don’t currently exist for this system.
- Two sent to hospital following airplane incident
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle Thursday on SR 51 is "alert", says FHP
Catalyst site uses amended
Board removes bio-medical waste incinerators from allowable uses
- Farnsworth named county’s economic development director
Police chief position on agenda Tuesday night
History behind the disbanding, reestablishing of the LOPD
- Live Oak man critically injured after being hit by vehicle
- Rant & Rave for March 7, 2014
- More Suwannee Democrat Headlines