Live Oak —
This town and its “home grown” have no sense of southern hospitality. Outsiders should be highly welcome to boost the town’s economy, spending and certain growths.
We love the country air but the country bumpkins are trying to suffocate Suwannee’s breath with this incinerator for this multi-million dollar medical waste facility.
It’s all go for jobs, and they are much needed, but the odds our politicians need to learn to balance.
Pollution has no solution, and the build has no say by us, Suwannee’s community. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t it what us the people do and do not want? Three fourths of the board are insiders and should take heed to the one fourth of the outsiders who come here to retreat to the vast beauty of this country.
The boom should elsewhere move!
Suwannee will be saved, our country life needs our voice, speak up and decline their choice.
Save our Suwannee!
Live Oak —
- The Democrat Says...
- Guest commentary - Open letter to the Suwannee County Board of County Commissioners
The Democrat Says: On target
A look at how we fare so far on our editorial objectives.
- Letter to the editor - Ricky Gamble
- Guest commentary - A call for intelligent planning
- Letter to the editor - Janet Politano
- Letter to the editor - John H. Bell
- Letter to the editor - George Reynolds
- Guest commentary - Thoughts on catalyst site
- Letter to the editor: Tom Burnett
- More Opinion Headlines