Live Oak —
1. Call to order
2. Council to consider participating in the Suwannee River Water Management District
3. Cooperate Funding Program (Attachments 1A & 1B Brent Whitman/Jan Parkhurst)
4. Council to consider retaining Sellers Taylor and Morrison law firm to defend city in the Thakor lawsuit (Attachment 2A Ernest Sellers)
5. Council to consider final reading of Ordinance 1329 amending the 2011-2012 Operating Budget (Attachment 3A City Clerk John Gill / Jan Parkhurst)
6. Council to consider the Funding and Program Agreement between the City of Live Oak and the Department of Economic Opportunity (Attachment 4A, Shannon Ventry)
7. Council to consider changes in the MasterService Agreement between the City of Live Oak and Broaddus and Associates (Attachments 5A and 5B Brent Whitman
8. Discuss, with possible Council action, selections for and formation of the Re-districting Committee.
9. Discussion, with possible Council action, on acquiring 100 Gay Street for the amount of this year's tax bill of approximately $350.
10. Discussion, with possible Council action, on Council selections for City Administrator interviews and establishing how to proceed.
11. Meeting Adjournment