Live Oak — 1. Invocation
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag
3. Approval of the November 13th Regular Council meeting, the November 15th Police Committee meeting, the November 27th Recessed Council meeting and the December 6, 2012 Special Called Council meeting.
4. Mayor Garth R. Nobles, Jr. – Matters of the City
1) Recommend the re-appointment of Benjamin Ivey to Seat 5 of the Planning and Zoning Board and the Live Oak Board of Adjustment. Mr. Ivey’s appointment will expire on August 8, 2015
2) Recommend the appointment of Jessie Philpot to serve on Seat 7 of the Planning and Zoning Board and the Live Oak Board of Adjustment. Mr. Philpot’s appointment will expire in August of 2015. (replacing Mrs. Pat Fleming who resigned)
3) Council to consider Interlocal Agreement with the County for the sharing of Building Official. (Attachment 3-A, agreement passed by County, Attachment 3-B revised by Mr. Sellers), the only difference in the two is the addition of “such inspections’ in #1, third line, of the agreement.
4) Recommend Jimmy Prevatt to serve as Attorney for the Planning and Zoning Board and Board of Adjustment. (Attachment 4-A)
5) Discussion, with possible Council action contract with Eutaw Utilities for waste water treatment plant process control study required by the operating permit ( Brent Whitman)
5. City Clerk John Gill
1) Lee Harvard - Florida League of Cities Insurance Matter
6. Councilman Jacob Grantham – Fire Department Matters
1) Discussion with possible Council action regarding Suwannee Ave sidewalk
2) Recommendation from the Fire Committee with possible Council action
7. Councilman Keith Mixon– Matters of the Law Enforcement Committee
1) Discussion regarding the annual “Christmas On The Square” event
2) Recommendation from the Police Committee with possible Council action
8. Councilman Bennie Thomas – Matters of the Gas, Water and Sewer Committee
1) Discussion regarding the CDBG application
2) Discussion, with possible Council action regarding the Interim City Administrator
9. Councilman John Yulee – Matters of Street Department
1) No items to discuss
10. Councilman Adam Prins – Matters pertaining to Administrative and Finance Committee
1) First reading of Ordinance No. 1322, an Ordinance providing guidelines for the naming of streets and public facilities within the City of Live Oak.
2) Discussion, with possible Council action, regarding a proposed change in personnel policy on time sheets for Department Heads.
3) Discussion, with possible Council action, regarding the grading sheets for City Administrator interviews.
4) Discussion, with possible Council action, regarding firefighter leave time.
11. Public Comments
1) Mr. Bruce Borders request the renaming of Haines Street to Scott Collins Street
2) Ms. Patricia Holm request the extension of alcohol hours within the City to that of the County
12. Meeting Recessed