Live Oak — Due to the first Tuesday of January being New Year's holiday we are going to be in Branford on Wednesday, Jan. 2. - Sharon Jordan, Suwannee County tax collector
- Live Oak City Council meeting agenda for March 11, 2014
Mobile office hours today for Congressman Yoho
Who: Staff for Congressman Ted S. Yoho
What: Mobile Office Hours
When: Today (Wednesday) from 9-12.
Where: Live Oak City Hall Conference Room - 101 White Ave. S.E., Live Oak FL, 32064
Why: Constituents who need assistance with a federal agency or would like to voice their opinion about legislative issues, can speak to members of Congressman Yoho's staff in person.
- Yoho to hold mobile office hours Wednesday
Live Oak Farmers Market? Come to meeting to learn more
The Live Oak CRA will host a town hall style meeting on Thursday, March 13 at 6:30 p.m. at Live Oak City Hall to get input from residents regarding the future possibility of a downtown farmers market.
- Suwannee County Commission meeting agenda for March 4, 2014
DEP to kick off meetings today in Live Oak on water restoration work plans
Date and time: Today, Feb. 25, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Place: Suwannee River Water Management District Headquarters, Governing Board Meeting Room, 9225 County Road (CR) 49, Live Oak, FL, 32060
Public input is encouraged.
- Suwannee County School Board regular meeting agenda for Feb. 25, 2014
- Live Oak City Council Special Called Meeting, Feb. 25, 2014
- Suwannee County Commission meeting agenda for Feb. 18, 2014
- City of Live Oak regular meeting agenda for Tuesday, Feb. 11
- More Meetings Headlines