Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2012, 9:00 A.M.
Pledge to American Flag
The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
Lunch Break – Approximately 12:00 p.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Reception given by Suwannee Valley Electric Cooperative
1. Approve payment of invoices.
2. Approve payment of Invoice No. 74-08-2012 in the amount of $12,375.00 to J. Sherman Frier & Associates, Inc. for work performed for Perimeter Road project.
3. Approve payment of Invoice No. 200722 in the amount of $16,889.00 to Carr Allison for legal services regarding Project Christmas.
4. Approve payment of Invoice No. 4 in the amount of $86,490.90 to Curt’s Construction for the Construction of 129th Road (Hughes Road). (District 5 Fund)
5. Approve Change Order No. 1 with TCA Electrical Contractors, Inc. for a decrease in the amount of $4,243.10 for various adjustments to account for actual installed quantities (light fixtures, cabling, etc.) for Medium Intensity Runway Lights and Airfield Signage and Marking Improvements project at Suwannee County Airport.
6. Approve payment of Final Invoice in the amount of $11,659.42 to TCA Electrical Contractors, Inc. for Medium Intensity Runway Lights and Airfield Signage and Marking Improvements project at Suwannee County Airport.
7. Approval of Change Order No. 1 with McInnis Services, LLC for an increase of $779.00 for Builders Risk Insurance for construction of the Wellborn Fire Station.
8. Adoption of resolution proclaiming the month of November, 2012 as “National Hospice/Palliative Care Month” in Suwannee County.
9. Adoption of resolution proclaiming November 17, 2012 as “Children’s Grief Awareness Day” in Suwannee County.
10. Approval of Subordination Agreement for Jordan B. and Lauren H. Daniels, SHIP Clients.
11. Approval of Release of Lien for Vinson L. Davis, SHIP Client.
12. Approval of agreement with John Milton, in the amount of $162.00 per month, for lease of Hangar “C-11” at Suwannee County Airport.
13. Approval of agreement with Simplex Grinnell in the amount of $69,013.00 for installation of Security Cameras and Video Recording System for Suwannee County Airport.
14. Approval of Work Site Agreement with the Florida Department of Corrections for inmate labor work program.
15. Approval of implementation of new Statewide Minimum Wage (from $7.67 per hour to $7.79 per hour), effective January 2, 2013, and adoption of changes to payscale.
16. Approval to piggyback the Florida Department of Transportation Statewide Drug and Alcohol Testing Service Contract, and authorization for Chairman’s signature.
17. Authorization to advertise for bids for re-assembly of dragline.
18. Approval to advertise for Request for Proposals for legal services for the Suwannee County Zoning Board of Adjustment & Planning and Zoning Board.
19. Approval of Federally Funded Public Assistance Funding Agreement with FEMA for Tropical Storm Debby.
20. Approval of agreement with the Florida Division of Emergency Management in the amount of $10,923.00 for 2012 Homeland Security Grant Program for Emergency Management Department.
21. Authorization for expenditure of funds to provide annual Thanksgiving luncheon for county employees on Wednesday, November 21, 2012.
22. Approve amendment of fee structure of Interlocal Agreement No. 2002-25, with the City of Live Oak, regarding payment for building inspector services.
23. Approval to submit application to the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services for a Florida Forest Service Volunteer Fire Assistance Grant in the amount of $10,284.00 for Fire Rescue Department.
24. Approval to submit application for a Recreational Trails Program grant in the amount of $75,000.00 to renovate the Suwannee River Greenway just outside the Town of Branford along US 27.
25. Approval of Small County Outreach Program (SCOP) agreement with Florida Department of Transportation in the amount of $2,397,457.00, for the widening and resurfacing of 185th Road from CR 136 to US 90 West, and adoption of enabling resolution.
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
26. At 9:00 a.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, presentation by SWAT youth. (Mary Taylor, Suwannee Coalition)
27. At 9:00 a.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, adoption of resolution extending the build out date for a Development of Regional Impact for Advent Christian Village. (Ronald Meeks, Planning and Zoning Director)
28. Approve minutes of the following meetings:
a) Joint Workshop held on October 9, 2012
b) Regular Meeting held on October 16, 2012
c) Final Budget Re-Hearing held on October 23, 2012
29. Staff Reports.
a) Katherine Allen, Extension Office Director
b) Randy Harris, County Administrator
c) Betty Lawrence, Director of Libraries
d) Greg Scott, Parks and Recreation Director
e) James Sommers, Interim Public Safety Director
30. The Chairman calls for additional items. (Any items the Board agrees to consider will be heard under Agenda Item No. 34, Additional Agenda Items.)
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
31. Consider approval to waive requirement for appraisal for right-of-way purchased from Georgia Southern & Florida Railroad Company on 80th Terrace.
32. Consider approval to purchase re-chassis of ambulance from Frazer in the amount of $87,500.00 for Fire Rescue Department. (James Sommers, Interim Public Safety Director)
33. Consider approval to purchase 2013 Chevrolet Silverado in the amount of $26,292.00 from Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet for Fire Rescue Department. (James Sommers, Interim Public Safety Director)
34. Additional Agenda Items.
35. Public Concerns and Comments. (Come forward to podium – limit comments to five minutes.)
36. Board Members’ Inquiries, Requests and Comments.
Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
- City of Live Oak regular meeting agenda for Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013
- Suwannee County Commission meeting agenda for Dec. 3, 2013
- Canceled: Suwannee Valley Transit Authority board of directors meeting notice for Dec. 10, 2013
- Live Oak Charter Review Committee meeting notice for Nov. 19, 2013
- Suwannee County Commission meeting agenda for Nov. 19, 2013
- Suwannee County School Board meeting agenda for Nov. 19, 2013
- Live Oak City Council regular meeting agenda for Nov. 12, 2013
- Suwannee County School Board meeting notice for Nov. 19, 2013
- Suwannee County School Board workshop and meeting notice for Nov. 12, 2013
- Suwannee County Commission meeting agenda for Nov. 5, 2013
- More Meetings Headlines