Mayo — Lafayette High School will be hosting the boys Class 1A-District 2 soccer tournaments this week in Mayo. Quarter-finals Tuesday - Hamilton versus John Paul II. Semi-Finals Thursday - quarter final winner versus Maclay at 5 p.m. and Lafayette versus West Gadsden at 7 p.m. Championship game Friday at 7 p.m. Please come out and support our student-athletes.
- Mayo Free Press
- Live Oak man dies in early morning crash in Lafayette County
- Christmas on the Square draws thousands to Live Oak
Christmas on the Square festivities begin tonight
The exciting weekend will kickoff Friday night at 6:30 p.m. with the Jingle Bell Fun Run/Walk. Pre-registration at 6:15 p.m. at the Train Depot. Individuals can pre-register early by visiting Dairy Queen, Poole Realty, Chamber of Commerce and Suwannee Parks and Recreation and filling out a registration form. A Street Block Party will be held at 7 p.m. at the Train Depot featuring one of North Florida’s most popular bands, “Justin Case Band.” During a music break around 8 p.m., guests will enjoy a fireworks show in the parking lot between Stoudemire’s Restaurant and Huffman-Gilmore. Concessions will be available at the events.
Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park announces 2014 Suwannee River Jam country artists
Special ticket price per person for all 4 days of the Jam is only $75, but hurry, offer ends at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.
- Suwannee Democrat, Mayo Free Press and Jasper News to give away 8-foot Christmas stocking
- Rubio staffer visits Mayo-Addresses health insurance, other issues
- Spread holiday cheer with manatee, sea turtle decals
- FDOT schedules public meetings on 5-year transportation plan
Suwannee Lights returns to SOS Music Park
Drive through more than 5 million lights
- Crime rate down in Lafayette County more than 50 percent
- More Mayo Free Press Headlines