Live Oak —
Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind around 5 mph.
For more weather visit: http://weather.cnhionline.com/fw.php?usr=suwanneedemocrat
US 129 Daytime lane closures scheduled between Live Oak and the Hal Adams Bridge in Luraville have been postponed until the week of November 26.
Interstate 75 Daytime lane closures Monday for northbound traffic and Tuesday for southbound traffic between State Road 6 (Exit 460) and the Georgia line for resurfacing. The speed limit is reduced to 60 mph during lane closures.
US 41 Daytime lane closures after 8:30 a.m. between the Columbia County line (Suwannee River Bridge) and White Springs for drainage work and from US 129 just south of Jasper to resurface.
US 129 Daytime lane closures between the western city limits of Jasper and the Georgia line after 8:30 a.m. for resurfacing.
County Road 354 Possible daytime lane closures between US 27 and State Road 51 (Hal Adams Bridge) for construction of a new bike trail on the north and east side of the road.
State Road 51 Possible daytime lane closures between County Road 354 and the Hal Adams Bridge for construction of a new bike trail on the east side of the road.
Live Oak —
- Local News
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle Thursday on SR 51 is "alert", says FHP
- Jasper Youth Treatment Center a no go
Catalyst site uses amended
Board removes bio-medical waste incinerators from allowable uses
- Farnsworth named county’s economic development director
Police chief position on agenda Tuesday night
History behind the disbanding, reestablishing of the LOPD
- Live Oak man critically injured after being hit by vehicle
- Rant & Rave for March 7, 2014
- Mayo spring festival is March 29
- 14th Annual Wild Azalea Festival coming to White Springs March 14-15
- Extension workshop: Attracting butterflies to your garden
- More Local News Headlines