Live Oak — The National Weather Service has issued a frost advisory from 3 a.m. until 9 a.m. Friday. Temperatures are forecast to dip into the mid 30s with areas of frost expected. Tender outdoor plants should be covered.
- Local News
- Paddle for Autism is Saturday-Some changes to event due to river conditions
- Rotarians take on the town of Mayo
- Out of Africa, on to college-Mayo teen shares his experience
- Jennings library manager retiring in May
- LES celebrates Arbor Day and Earth Day
- Hamilton: Special Olympics Torch Run comes to downtown Jasper
Morning Update for Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Major flooding on CR 416 in SE Lafayette County keeps crews busy
Suwannee Democrat Obituaries- April 23, 2014
L.V. Vann, Mary L. Edenfield, Robert J. Lee
Flood warnings remain in effect
Updates on river levels and forecasts.
- More Local News Headlines