Live Oak — SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR DECEMBER 4, 2012, 9:00 A.M.
Pledge to American Flag
The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
Lunch Break – Approximately 12:00 p.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Approve payment of invoices.
- Approve payment of Invoice No. 5 in the amount of $96,611.33 to Curt’s Construction for the Construction of 129th Road in District 5.
- Approve payment of Invoice No. 40508617 in the amount of $42,121.00 to Simplex Grinnell for Installation of Security Cameras and Video Recording System for Suwannee County Airport.
- Acceptance of Florida E911 Rural County Grants in the amount of $34,046.55 for E911 Maintenance and Logging Recorder for 911 Addressing.
- Approval of Small County Road Assistance Program (SCRAP) Agreement with the Florida Department of Transportation in the amount of $787,200 for the Resurfacing and Reconstruction of various streets in O’Brien, 226th from US 129 to 81st Street, and 81st Street from 226th Street to 224th Street, and 224th Street from 81st Street to CR 49, and adoption of enabling resolution. (Financial Project ID: 430735-1-58-01, 430734-1-58-01 & 430722-1-58-01)
- Approval of Small County Road Assistance Program (SCRAP) Agreement with the Florida Department of Transportation in the amount of $100,000 for the Resurfacing and Reconstruction of Voyles Street from 133rd Road to US 90 / SR 10, and adoption of enabling resolution. (Financial Project ID: 430743-1-58-01)
- Approval of lease agreement for access around sinkhole, created by Tropical Storm Debby, located on 140th Street.
- Approval of maintenance agreement with the Florida Department of Transportation for overhead lighting on US 129 from Live Oak to I-10.
- Approval of extension of original Rural Infrastructure Funds Grant Agreement.
- Authorization for approval, with Chairman signature, of EDTF grant agreement for Catalyst Site road improvements.
- Authorization to create and advertise to fill a project management position for Public Works Department.
- Adoption of resolution authorizing the County Administrator to execute routine documents.