Mayo — Lafayette's Josue Diaz (6) scored the go ahead goal to break a 2-2 tie as his teammates raced to celebrate during the District 2-1A championship game played in Mayo on Friday, Jan. 25. Lafayette defeated Maclay 5-2 and will host the District 1-1A runner-up Franklin County for the state title on Wednesday, Jan. 30 at 7 p.m. This is the third district championship claimed by Lafayette High School this school year.
- Local News
Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park announces 2014 Suwannee River Jam country artists
Special ticket price per person for all 4 days of the Jam is only $75, but hurry, offer ends at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.
- Suwannee Democrat, Mayo Free Press and Jasper News to give away 8-foot Christmas stocking
Live Oak Lights the Christmas Tree tomorrow
What: Music, Christmas Tree Lighting…and Santa Comes to Live Oak!
When: Thursday, Dec. 5 starting at 5:30 p.m.
Where: Millennium Park
Who: Open to the public, everyone should come!
- Josh Smith voted HamCo commission chair
- Rubio staffer visits Mayo-Addresses health insurance, other issues
Christmas on the Square” will begin a day early
Friday Night starts something new. “The 29th Annual Christmas on the Square” will begin a day early. Get started with the Jingle Bell Fun Run/ Walk. It is a 1.9 mile route around the downtown area and ends where it starts, at the Train Depot. Additionally, there is a FREE” Street Block Party”, bring a chair and enjoy music.
- Spread holiday cheer with manatee, sea turtle decals
- FDOT schedules public meetings on 5-year transportation plan
Morning Update for Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2013
Good morning. Dense fog forecast for this morning. Please use caution when on the roads.
Suwannee Lights returns to SOS Music Park
Drive through more than 5 million lights
- More Local News Headlines
- Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park announces 2014 Suwannee River Jam country artists