Live Oak —
- Local News
Ray Agnew: Walking for wounded warriors
Ray Agnew is a true American hero who fought for this country during the Vietnam War. At 75 years old, Agnew is still fighting for this country, but this time he’s literally walking across America for those who have been wounded in the line of duty.
Train chemical contained
A CSX train was stopped on the tracks that parallel US 90 just east of Highway 417 Sunday afternoon after a passerby noticed some type of liquid spilling out of the top of a freight car. SCFR crews quickly responded. The chemical turned out to not be hazardous.
- Live Oak City Council meeting agenda for March 11, 2014
- Ted Yoho speaks at Live Oak Woman’s Club meeting (+ Video)
Incumbent Kathy Avriett keeps District 5 seat in Jasper city election
Two out of four charter amendments pass
Minimum flows and levels proposed for Santa Fe
MFL will ensure protection by establishing flow thresholds for permitting and consumptive use which don’t currently exist for this system.
- Two sent to hospital following airplane incident
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle Thursday on SR 51 is "alert", says FHP
- Jasper Youth Treatment Center a no go
Catalyst site uses amended
Board removes bio-medical waste incinerators from allowable uses
- More Local News Headlines
- Ray Agnew: Walking for wounded warriors