Live Oak —
Today Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 10 to 14 mph.
Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
For more weather visit: http://weather.cnhionline.com/fw.php?usr=suwanneedemocrat
Interstate 75 Daytime lane closures for southbound traffic Thursday after 5 a.m. between the Georgia line and State Road 6 (Exit 460) to resurface the outside lane and paved shoulder. The following Sunday night, crews will begin resurfacing the northbound center lane which will require a double lane closure after 8 p.m. and concluding at 6 a.m. each day. The speed limit is reduced to 60 mph during lane closures. No lanes are closed from 6 a.m. Friday until 8 p.m. Sunday.
US 41 Daytime lane closures after 8:30 a.m. between the Columbia County line (Suwannee River Bridge) and US 129 just south of Jasper to resurface and make repairs to the sidewalk in White Springs.
US 129 Daytime lane closures after 8:30 a.m. between the western city limits of Jasper and the Georgia line for placing the final layer of asphalt at side street entrances and sod on the roadway shoulders.
County Road 354 Possible daytime lane closures between US 27 and State Road 51 (Hal Adams Bridge) to pave a new bike trail on the north and east side of the road.
State Road 51 Possible daytime lane closures between County Road 354 and the Hal Adams Bridge to pave a new bike trail on the east side of the road.
No updates for Suwannee
Live Oak —
- Local News
- Resource fair is Dec 20 at PCS Conference Center-Event to serve recently laid off PCS workers
- November was wetter than normal in Suwannee River Valley, according to water management
- Marijuana grow house busted by Suwannee County Sheriff's Office
Morning Update for Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013
- 2013 Live Oak Christmas parade remaining winners announced
- Suwannee Democrat Obituaries- Dec. 11, 2013
Proposed pipeline causes concern locally
Residents invited to Sabal Trail open house meetings
- BOCC to consider catalyst site regulations
Morning Update for Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013
- Winners announced: 2013 Suwannee County Chamber of Commerce lighted Christmas parade
- More Local News Headlines