Live Oak — Schools in Suwannee, Hamilton and Lafayette counties are scheduled to be open tomorrow. The question has been asked if schools will be open due to the frigid temperatures that are expected. Each school district office has informed us they are planning to be open. If anything changes, we will let you know. UPDATE: Columbia County announced that its district will be closed to all students and employees on Tuesday. Classes will resume Wednesday.
- Local News
- Cultural divide bridged: Local families host Chinese kids
SCFR Assist. Chief Eyer passes away
Robert Eyer served this community 28 years.
The viewing will be held today at Daniels Funeral Home, 1126 Ohio Ave. North, in Live Oak, from 6-8 p.m. Funeral services will be Thursday, July 31, at the Live Oak Church of God, located at 9829 US Hwy. 129, in Live Oak, at 10 a.m.
Sales tax-free holiday helps Florida families save money
Governor Scott signed legislation for break starting Friday, Aug. 1
The Great Suwannee River Cleanup is fast approaching
Cleaning up the Suwannee and its tributaries
- Structure fire leads to discovery of pot operation
- Great Suwannee River Race set for Sept. 13
- ‘School Tools for Cool Kids’ School Supply Drive at Publix
E-learning contract approved with Suwannee County Schools
Concerns raised over cost of new virtual learning programs at schools
- White Springs town manager officially sworn in
- Primary registration closes Monday
- More Local News Headlines