Live Oak —
Tuesday A chance of showers between 9am and noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
For all road conditions in Suwannee County, visit www.suwcounty.org/ or http://www.flhsmv.gov/fhp/traffic/
State Road 51 Daytime lane closures Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Lafayette County line (Hal Adams Bridge) for repairs to the shoulders just north of the Suwannee River Bridge.
US 129 Daytime lane closures Monday and Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. half a mile south of 128th Street, about three miles south of Live Oak, to investigate a depression in the northbound lane.
Best bets for today
* Suwannee County Commission meeting, 4 p.m., City Hall in Live Oak.
* Live Oak Library closed for repairs. Children’s programs are available in some areas, call 386-362-2317. Computer lab with Internet access is available at John H. Hale Community Center at 215 N.E. Duval, in Live Oak.
* Bingo. Hosted by the American Legion Post 107. Every Tuesday. Early games are at 3 p.m. and evening games are at 7 p.m. Take Hwy. 129, six miles south of Live Oak, turn left at the BINGO sign, then one mile.
Live Oak —
- Local News
- Resource fair is Dec 20 at PCS Conference Center-Event to serve recently laid off PCS workers
- November was wetter than normal in Suwannee River Valley, according to water management
- Marijuana grow house busted by Suwannee County Sheriff's Office
Morning Update for Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013
- 2013 Live Oak Christmas parade remaining winners announced
- Suwannee Democrat Obituaries- Dec. 11, 2013
Proposed pipeline causes concern locally
Residents invited to Sabal Trail open house meetings
- BOCC to consider catalyst site regulations
Morning Update for Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013
- Winners announced: 2013 Suwannee County Chamber of Commerce lighted Christmas parade
- More Local News Headlines