Suwannee Democrat

Jasper News

December 19, 2012

Hamilton County, Sharing and Caring

Help a needy child this Christmas

Jasper — Here is your chance to put a smile on the face of a needy child this Christmas.

The Bank of America family is partnering with the Hamilton County School District to help local families in transition this holiday season and your support is needed.

Please stop by Bank of America in Jasper and select an "Angel" ornament of your choice off the Christmas tree. Then purchase an age appropriate gift for the boy or girl the ornament suggests. Once you purchase your gift, all you have to do is bring it back in to Bank of America and they will make sure the nearly 150 needy children in Jasper, Jennings and White Springs will receive at least one gift this Christmas.

On behalf of Bank of America and the Hamilton County School District, we thank you for your heartfelt support.

The bank is located on the corner of Hatley Street and NE 2nd Avenue in downtown Jasper. For more information call 386-792-2251.

Text Only
Jasper News
Business Marquee
AP Video
Raw: Deadly Bombing in Egypt Raw: What's Inside a Commercial Jet Wheel Well Raw: Obama Arrives in Japan for State Visit Raw: Anti-Obama Activists Fight Manila Police Motels Near Disney Fighting Homeless Problem Michigan Man Sees Thanks to 'bionic Eye' Obama to Oso: We'll Be Here As Long As It Takes Bon Jovi Helps Open Low-income Housing in Philly Pipeline Opponents Protest on National Mall Hagel Gets Preview of New High-tech Projects S.C. Man Apologizes for Naked Walk in Wal-Mart New Country Music Hall of Fame Inductees Named 'Piles' of Bodies in South Sudan Slaughter SCOTUS Hears Tv-over-Internet Case Chief Mate: Crew Told to Escape After Passengers Iowa College Finds Beauty in Bulldogs
Hyperlocal Search
Premier Guide
Find a business

Walking Fingers
Maps, Menus, Store hours, Coupons, and more...
Premier Guide
House Ads
Twitter Updates
Suwannee Democrat on Facebook

Do you think the city of Live Oak should have a city-manager form of government or leave it as a city-administrator form of government?

Change to a city-manager.
Keep it as city-administrator.
Don’t care either way.
What are you talking about?
     View Results