Live Oak — Schools in Suwannee, Hamilton and Lafayette counties are scheduled to be open tomorrow. The question has been asked if schools will be open due to the frigid temperatures that are expected. Each school district office has informed us they are planning to be open. If anything changes, we will let you know. UPDATE: Columbia County announced that its district will be closed to all students and employees on Tuesday. Classes will resume Wednesday.
- Jasper News
Update: Area rivers continue to rise
The NWS issued flood warnings for White Springs and Suwannee Springs, with moderate flooding expected at White Springs from the additional rain today. The FWC activated the no-wake restrictions on Zone 2 between the Hal Adams bridge and Little River Springs. All 5 zones are under enforcement as of today, encompassing the 110-mile stretch on the Suwannee between U.S. 90 and Fowler's Bluff, and the lower Santa Fe.
- North Florida Timber Disease and Pest Workshop starts Monday
- Full story: Hamilton elementary schools to consolidate-School board votes 4-1
- Hamilton: Prescription drug take back day is April 26
- Golfers swing into action “fore” our youth-Fundraiser golf tournament is Friday, April 25 in Jasper
- Hamilton: Chamber mixer tonight at courthouse annex
- Hamilton: Local fire issues discussed
- Halal Meats in Jasper no longer in violation
- Top 5 candidates selected for White Springs town manager position
- River flooding update
- More Jasper News Headlines
- Update: Area rivers continue to rise