- Jasper News
- River flooding update
- FWC activates idle-speed, no-wake restrictions on Suwannee River’s Zone 1
Judge Decker answers formal charges
Third Judicial Circuit Judge Andrew J. Decker III’s attorneys filed an answer to formal charges filed against him in February by the Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission (JQC).
The JQC filed seven formal charges against Decker for several alleged violations of judicial canon and misconduct prior to being elected judge in November 2012.
Hike and Seek Earth Day Celebration!
Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park will host an Earth Day Celebration on April 26 from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Hamilton school board votes 4-1 for elementary school consolidation (+ Video)
- Congressman Yoho to hold town hall meeting Monday in Lake City
- Lives change at your library-Celebrate National Library Week April 13-19
- Water Conservation Month: Week two – ways to save residential water outdoors
River deaths ruled a drowning
NY couple’s boat still not found
- Hamilton: Resolutions passed opposing elementary school consolidation
- More Jasper News Headlines